Embedded System Engineer
We are building a ‘one of a kind’ consumer appliance. Our machine is a first but we have more answers to find, things to build and a future to create. We are looking for Embedded System Engineers (ESE) to join our team. You would be directly reporting to the technical co-founder and will interface with the mechanical design team.
ARE YOU A FIT?
We are primarily looking for two things.
Hardware Skills (Necessary)
- PCB design using Eaglecad or equivalent software
- Experience of designing analog circuits that involve OPamp, filters
- Experience of designing micro-controller based circuits
- Strong fundamentals of sensors
- Strong fundamentals of protection circuits
Hardware skills (Desirable, not a must)
- Strong fundamentals of EMC design
- Experience of NXP/Freescale micro-controller
- Experience of working with ARM architecture
Software Skills (Necessary)
- Experience of coding in C, C++
- Experience of firmware development
Software skills (Desirable, not a must)
- Experience of working with Codewarrior (Freescale/NXP IDE) or Eclipse IDE
- Experience of coding in Python and Java
- Experience of using simulation software like Pspice or equivalent
- Experience of working with HMI/Touch screen panels
We are looking for engineers who are obsessed with solving problems. Every day in our office is challenging and you need more than motivation to succeed. We look for traits like picking up new skills quickly and working under tight deadlines.
We would be delighted to talk to people who are accountable, independent and can deliver without constant supervision.
Location: Navi Mumbai. Work may require you to travel to Mumbai and Pune
Qualifications: B.Eng/B.Tech in Electronics, Electronics and Telecommunications or Electrical Engineering
Work Experience: Minimum of 12 months. If you are a fresher and have built projects (apart from academic requirements), feel free apply.
Salary: Competitive, to be disclosed post first round of interview.
How to apply: Send an email with your CV, a cover letter and any links for your projects to [email protected]
Include the following in the email subject line: Application for ESE-1. Please share as much information as you can. This will help us evaluate your application better.